Saturday, August 15, 2009

ClassMaker

Hey all,

Classmaker is a great program for teachers who don't have access to a system such as Moodle or Blackboard. The flexibility of the tests is wonderful as it allows short, essay, multiple choice, multiple response and true/false questions to be written. With tools such as random question production it also ensure that students cannot copy each other.

I made a test and asked a couple of friends to try it out for me (as I don't have a class to test it on) and they said that it was really easy to use and very straight forward. I also made another account for it and found that it was even easier than Moodle or blackboard to use for the first time (remembering how much trouble I had learning how to use the two).

I think that this is a great tool and am so happy that it is readily available to everyone, allowing teachers to assign tests in a more effective way that the old pen and paper.

See you,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment